Quality Pest Solutions In Sorrento, FL
With locally-owned businesses, quaint neighborhoods, and quick access to the heart of Orlando, the community of Sorrento is ideal for families and individuals. With conditions that range from a temperate winter to a hot and muggy summer, properties may experience pest problems in Sorrento at any turn. At Pest Ref Services, we believe that no one should have to endure the dangers and damages that pests pose, which is why we provide Lake County pest control that is informed by Integrated Pest Management. With non-toxic products, attention to detail, and superior customer support, we care for your home or business with a pest-free guarantee that can’t be beaten. For more information on our services, contact us today.
Home Pest Control In Sorrento, FL
As a family-owned business, we believe in the importance of keeping your home free from pests. And that’s why at Pest Ref Services, everything we do follows Integrated Pest Management (IPM) protocol. This system focuses on the environmental and biological factors that surround your property and uses non-toxic, top-tier products in a limited fashion in order to create results that work from season to season. With IPM, our focus is not solely on getting rid of problems but also on preventing their return as well as new problems. This also means that all of our residential pest control services are customized to your needs and designed to be within your budget so that you never have to worry about whether or not you can afford a safe home. For more information on our residential pest control offerings, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Sorrento, FL
At Pest Ref Services, we are committed to keeping your business pest-free without compromising on safety. That’s why our skilled technicians follow Integrated Pest Management methods in order to create long-lasting results with the use of limited non-toxic chemicals. From your free initial inspection down to the details of your maintenance plan, we are determined to make the process seamless for you. That’s why we provide same-day services, a customer portal, and reliable support for all of your questions. When you partner with us, you’ll receive a customized commercial pest control plan that is designed to meet even the most rigorous of industry standards and one that is implemented by expert technicians. Whether your business is looking to prevent a mosquito problem or get rid of rodents, we have the solution for you. Contact us today for more information.
A Handy Ant Control Guide For Sorrento Homeowners
As Sorrento’s most frequently encountered nuisance pest, ants are everywhere. Here are a few handy tips for keeping them out of your home:
- Start by tending to the crevices and openings in and around your home. This may mean using silicone-based caulk, repairing worn window screens, and applying weather stripping to the gaps around your doors and windows.
- Watch your food. Ants are particularly attracted to sweet and sugary foods, so always keep your food stored securely and avoid leaving anything on the counter that isn’t covered.
- Don’t forget about the trash. Opt for a garbage bin that has a lid, take out the trash regularly, and check for crumbs and food residue between uses.
- Keep things clean. Disinfect the surfaces and floors around your home on a regular basis, paying special attention to crumbs and spills. Ants may mistake shampoo and soap for sugary foods, so don’t forget about the bathroom.
- Remedy moisture issues. When you spot a leak anywhere, from your downspouts to bathtubs, fix them.
- Contact the pros. Keeping ants out of your home can be hard but with professional ant control, you needn’t worry about these pests.
For eco-friendly, long-lasting ant control, contact Pest Ref Services today.
Sorrento Homeowners' Complete Guide To Cockroaches
Cockroaches can enter your Sorrento home at nearly any time, as they are constantly searching for a steady food and water source as well as shelter. Once they’ve gained access to your home, cockroaches are considered dangerous because they can deposit bacteria in your food that leads to salmonellosis, streptococcus, and staphylococcus. They’re also responsible for irritating allergies and asthma, as well as causing diarrhea and other gastrointestinal distress. In order to protect everyone in your home from these dangers, try the following tips:
- Seal up cracks and crevices in your foundation with caulk and apply weather stripping and door sweeps where needed.
- Limit the number of places where you eat.
- Keep your home well ventilated by using a dehumidifier or air conditioning.
- If you spot a leaky toilet, faucet, pipe, shower head, or bathtub, fix the issue.
- Always keep food in airtight containers.
- Use a garbage bin with a lid and take out the trash often.
- Don’t let dirty dishes pile up.
- Keep your home free from clutter, like old magazines and newspapers.
- Clean and disinfect the surfaces around your home routinely.
When it comes to cockroach control, the best thing you can do is enlist the professional help of Pest Ref Services. We use eco-friendly methods of prevention and treatment to keep cockroaches out of your home all year long. Contact us today for more information on how we can implement these methods in your home.
Pest Ref was very professional when I sent a message regarding a quote. The quick response and timely scheduling made me a satisfied customer. Thank you, Pest Ref. A++